TCMA Run Tacoma Spring Distance Training Program
A 14 week half marathon or full marathon training program led by the experienced coaches who are passionate about running and want to empower YOU through the power of sweat! The program includes twice weekly coached workouts and group runs, a comprehensive online training program with individual paces, distance specific training tips and seminars, and an optional strength training workout.
DATES: January 29th thru May 3rd, 2020 (14 weeks)
SCHEDULE: Wednesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 8am at various locations in the North End of Tacoma. Optional Monday night strength training session at 6pm.
LEVELS: All levels welcome! Half marathon participants should be able to run/walk a minimum of 3 miles at a 15 minute pace or faster. Full marathoners should be able to run a minimum of 6 miles at a 15 minute pace. Choose between a 14 week novice or veteran training plan for either a half marathon or marathon.
- Training group is limited in size, register early
- Choose a training plan that is right for you and your goals: a novice half or full marathon training program for beginners or those returning to running after a break, a veteran half or full marathon training program for experienced runners or those wishing to improve their previous best. Switch between programs as needed. All group runs and workouts are done together.
- Wednesdays Speed Workout. Coached group speed workout aimed at improving your aerobic fitness and personal pace.
- Saturdays Long runs. Organized and supported group runs focused on building endurance.
- Optional Strength Training. Warm-up with an easy run followed by 30 minutes of runner specific strength training.
- Online comprehensive training plan with personalized paces
- Private Facebook group, email and phone access to your coach and assistants, weekly training newsletter
- Training t-shirt
- Cost: $125
- NO REFUNDS after the start of training
- No partial credit is given for missed sessions
Please email email@example.com with any questions
Website Click here
Tell Your Friends!
Comments will appear on your friends' news feed.